Saturday, May 8, 2010

A Very Blessed Mother's Day to you all ....

A prayerful wish for a "Blessed Mother's Day" to each of you who visit this page...
********
and to my only daughter, this poem that so expresses how I feel about you!!
Daughter of My Heart
You turned out even betterThan I often dreamed you’d be;
You’re more than I had hoped for;
You’re a sweet reward to me.
You grew up to be a motherFull of wisdom, warmth and love,
A good and fine role model,
A blessing from above.
I couldn’t be any prouderThan I am today of you;
You’re my daughter and my friend,
And a wonderful person, too.
You have my love forever;
I adored you from the start;
It’s a privilege to be your mother,
Dear daughter of my heart.

By Joanna Fuchs
^^^^^^

1 comment:

Judy said...

What a nice tribute...in the form of a poem...to your daughter. Hope you had a great day, Julie!