Saturday, April 13, 2024

Deception can Look Good !

I don't know how familiar you are with the term Spiritual Formation but I would be surprised if you have not heard of it. If it isn't familiar to you, I'm sure it soon will be. 
 Spiritual Formation / Contemplative Prayer, teaching. is gaining acceptance in our churches, and if you have not seen Stephanie Griffin, then I highly recommend the podcast linked below. 
 The deception is growing so quickly! I have followed it for the last 20 + years and am very alarmed to see how 'open' it is becoming -- churches, schools, seminars, retreats, small groups etc. -- in fundamental Protestant denominations. 

 Stephanie Griffin, the girl interviewed on the podcast is a nurse and has come out of nine years of new age/contemplative life and practice. 

 I'm sorry, I don't know why the link below won't let you click and connect but you can copy and paste it into your Google search bar and the podcast will come up.

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=918BoZxU4dM   
(Stephen C. Ministries)

No comments: