Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Even When I'm Camping?

Just a short post to let you know that I will be out of Blogging Land for a few days.
I am being 'forced' to go camping! (smile)
Carolanne gave me a challenge to post the things I found to be thankful for on my camping trip so I shall promise to share them next Tuesday (10th) when I shall thankfully be back HOME!!!!

I wish you you all blessed, joyfilled, happy days!

I read this verse today and loved it !!

"But let all those who put their trust in You, (even when they are camping!)
let them ever shout for joy (even when they are camping!)
because You defend them, (even when they are camping!)
Let those also who love Your name ,
Be joyful in You! (especially when they are camping!)
For You, O Lord, will bless the righteous (those who have a good attitude while camping)
with favour You will surround him as with a shield!!!" (always, even while camping!)
Psalm 5:11,12

"Thank you, Lord!"

5 comments:

Carolanne said...

I'm sure you'll have a good time. (even while you're camping.)
I'll be thinking of you. (even while you're camping.)
And I'll be praying for you (esp as you're camping.)
I look forward to seeing the photos you took, as you were camping and to hear about all the reasons you have to be thankful, even when you were camping! :)

Demara said...

Haha Julie, that's great! I love it! I'm sure you will even get lots of bear hugs...even while camping!!! See you when you get back~

Lovella ♥ said...

. .well you're practically camping now with all the wildlife in your backyard.
Oh I do hope you are having a fantastic time,(while you're caming) and I will look forward to hearing all about your adventure when you return.

Sara at Come Away With Me said...

Hi Julie, I'm tagging you for a question meme. If you choose to play, please send me your link so I can see it. If you don't want to play, no worries! Thanks. Sara
http://saraandherblog.blogspot.com/2007/07/tag.html

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great camping trip. We are instore for some great stories when you return. Looking forward to it. You have had good weather so that is the first plus to camping:) Kathy